Tecnomatix FactoryCAD gives you the ability to layout your factory in 2D or 3D, depending on your requirements. Avoid common errors that come from misunderstandings over the impact of equipment placement on the factory floor by using FactoryCAD’s intelligent modelling functions.
Do away with drawing lines, arcs, and circles, and instead work with “smart objects” that virtually represent all of the resources used in a factory. Easily “snap” together these objects to create a layout model, saving you time by not having to draw the equipment.
Incorrect setup and installation of a factory can result in costly consequences, but getting it worked out as much as possible first time will remove these potential discoveries before it’s too late.
- View 3D models with non-CAD viewers
- Conveyor objects
- Robot objects
- Additional material handling objects
- Ability to create objects wit object builder
- Ability to share objects with object enabler
- Block and symbol management tools
- Clearance detection
- BOM (Bill of Materials) generation
- CAD data import