Digitalization is changing everything, and manufacturers must react quickly and intelligently to unexpected changes, while being able to respond to shorter lead times and satisfy customer demands. These challenges are faced not only by large enterprises, but also small and medium businesses. Opcenter APS (formerly known as "Preactor APS) Advanced Planning and Scheduling software solutions have been specifically developed to meet this need, using advanced algorithms that balance demand and capacity to generate achievable production schedules.
Opcenter APS products can be used for long-term strategic planning covering months and years, medium-term tactical planning with a few weeks planning horizon and for detailed sequencing and scheduling.
Opcenter APS can be installed out of the box, and can be customized and configured where necessary. It can be used standalone to manage planning and scheduling, and is also designed for integration with other software such as ERP, MES, Data collection, Forecasting, Demand Planning and OEE applications.
Source : Siemens Opcenter APS (formerly known as "Preactor APS")
- Long and mid-term planning
- Detailed scheduling
- Predicts effects of changein production, interruptions, machine breakdown, scrap
- Reacts to real timeproduction efficiency
- Supports decisions
3)Split production batches
4)Due Date Negotiation
5)Order Promising (CTP/ATP)
- Enhances order inquiry capabilities for accurately promising orders
- Improves modeling of additional constraint groups
- Enhances integration with Opcenter Execution
- Improves integration with third-party products and shift data
- Provides powerful new data visualization tools
- Creates feature-rich visual reports and dashboards