Opcenter Intelligence (formerly known as "Manufacturing Intelligence") is a modern enterprise manufacturing intelligence solution targeting the current and future transformational technologies that are shaping the future of data analytics for manufacturing: mobile internet, cloud computing and advanced analytics.
Opcenter Intelligence connects, organizes and aggregates manufacturing data from disparate company sources into cohesive, intelligent and contextualized information in order to gain immediate and actionable insights. The information includes process data combined with business information, operations data and key performance indicators (KPIs) that affect manufacturing.
Opcenter Intelligence gives the user a big-picture perspective of the information in the context of Manufacturing Operations, providing tools to create web-based dashboards and reports accessible from everywhere, enabling self-service data exploration and allowing spot trends and other data relationships.
Source : Siemens Opcenter Intelligence (formerly known as "Manufacturing Intelligence")
- Uniform data platform for operational and enterprise data provides a common vision across the company
- Governance and data integration for MOM ecosystem
- Self-service data management to fulfill new business needs and third-party data
- Self-service analytics allows everyone to analyze and discover new business values
- Scalable solution from plant to enterprise
- Enhance collaboration and visibility across company silos
- Unique platform for data analytics for all manufacturing-related data, always updated
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Improve decision making
- Ability to better decide upon make versus buy issues
- Ability to more accurately predict delivery times
- Ability to reduce the risk of product failure or delay