Opcenter Quality (formerly known as "QMS Professional") is a quality management system (QMS) that enables organizations to safeguard compliance, optimize quality, reduce defect and rework costs and achieve operational excellence by increasing process stability. The integrated process capabilities (control charts, statistics, quality gates) can detect production errors to avoid further processing and shipment of nonconforming material.
Opcenter Quality brings higher integration between processes, global user groups and manufacturers to suppliers. Opcenter Quality is a process-oriented, modular system that supports the closed-loop quality product lifecycle, managing complexities for planning, control and monitoring of processes and corporate quality. It is a multilingual, cross-industry Quality Management System (QMS) solution that supports the ability to fulfill international quality standards, including the International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001:2015), International Automotive Task Force (IATF 16949:2016), Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) and others.
Source : Siemens Opcenter Opcenter Quality (formerly known as "QMS Professional")
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (incl. FMEAand Control plan)
- Supplier Quality (incoming goods inspection/supplier assessment/ supplier Audit and complaints)
- Production Quality (inspection planning/inspection during production, statistical process control - SPC)
- Compliance management (customer/supplier/internal)
- Audit (supplier/internal)
- Defect acquisition and evaluation with photo, grid and defect pattern
- Powerful change management Process
- Tight customer complaint management with supplier collaboration
- Simple process modeling with document management links
- Rapid defect acquisition due to photo/ grid integration
- Enhanced expert know-how in statistics
- Support for aerospace and defense standard AS13004
- Easy-to-use information provided in inspection plan via attachments